Talk Time Application Process
Talk Time Leader
- As a TT Councillor, you must have a degree in either psychology, social work, health science or mental health.
- As a TT Councillor, you must have a minimum of 3 year’s experience practicing mental health assessment, management and provision of therapeutic interventions and group work with children and young people.
- As a TT Educator, you must have a degree in education.
- As a TT Educator, you must have a minimum 2 year’s experience in teaching.
Talk Time Leaders change lives
- Submit an application by clicking on the blue Talk Time Application button below.
- Your application may take up to 15 minutes. Please provide as much information on yourself as possible
- Once application is submitted and received, we will send a confirmation email letting you know that the process is now in motion.
- A Feel the Magic® representative will schedule a phone interview and will discuss training dates and how to obtain your Working with Children check and National Criminal History Check
To proceed you must agree to the
- I am a qualified mental health professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience; or I am a qualified educator with a minimum of 2 years' experience
- I agree to commit to Talk Time Leader training
- I agree to obtaining a Working with Children Check
- I agree to obtaining a Volunteer National Criminal History Check at my expense of $29.90
- I agree to committing to the whole duration of the Camp Magic® weekend
- I agree to give at least 4 weeks’ notice if I am unable to commit to my leader duties