Something magical happens when we bring grieving families together
Our family-focused, 1-day ‘Camp’ involves sharing activities and learning sessions about grief. We welcome new and returning families to experience what we do and join our community.
Who is this program for?
Kids and their families who have lost a parent or sibling (new or returning members of the Feel the Magic community).
What are the program details?
Magic Quarterly’s are a face to face family event, held regularly in Sydney, Regional NSW, ACT and Victoria. It consists of:
- A single-day event held on a weekend
- Facilitated by trained educators, mental health experts and volunteers, and in partnership with other supporting organisations
- Each family receives a participant pack
What is the commitment from my child and my family?
There is no charge to families to participate in this program, thanks to the generous support from our donors and sponsors. In return, we ask that you:
- Complete any required paperwork, forms, surveys and feedback requests from Feel the Magic (prior to and after participating in the program)
- Attend all sessions
- Make the most of this time