At Feel the Magic®, we offer a range of rewarding partnership opportunities for you and your organisation to have a lasting impact on Australian grieving children. From financial support, event sponsorship, fundraising and shared valued opportunities for staff engagement, we can co-create a package to suit your brands needs. Here are our corporate partnership opportunities.
- At Feel the Magic® we are committed to developing long-term and mutually beneficial partnerships with organisations who are aligned with our vision and values.
- Our partnerships are co-created to ensure our working relationship suits your business needs and social responsibility objectives.
- Our staff engagement and volunteering opportunities allow you to see, feel and touch the impact you and your organisation are having in the community.
Camp Magic® Sponsor
- Camp Magic® is Australia’s largest and leading grief education and support program. By sponsoring a Camp Magic® program, your organisation will be responsible for having a direct impact on 60 grieving children’s lives, as well as their mentors and families. This will also create staff engagement via our life-changing Mentoring Experience.
Night of Magic Event Sponsor
- Become the major or supporting sponsor of our most prestigious fundraising event of the year, the Night of Magic. Your organisation can achieve this by financial contribution, donated goods and services or both. We’ll work with your organisation to tailor an event sponsorship package that meets your business needs.
Magic Journey Sponsor
- Have a direct impact on a grieving family by sponsoring a dedicated Magic Journey Experience, to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. The Magic Journey Experience is an essential break from the stress and intensity that grief often brings. However, it’s not just a chance to escape the sadness, but a cathartic journey with a purpose. Each family chosen receives an all-expenses paid 10 day on a land trip to the happiest place on earth.
Pro Bono Services
- Partnering with your organisation as a pro-bono supporter allows us to save on the cost of skilled services. This enables us to dedicate more of our funds and resources to carrying out our mission to support Australian grieving children.
Work Place Giving
- Work Place Giving is a cost-effective way for employees to make regular donations using their pre-tax dollars.
- You can give as much or as little as you like. All donations big and small, collectively make a huge difference.
- Donating from pre-tax income costs you less, your taxable income is reduced and Feel the Magic® receives the benefit of the donation.
- Donations are tax deductible.
- Contact your HR or payroll department and ask if they have a Workplace Giving program in place. If not, you can simply ask if one can be established.
- If unsuccessful, you can still make an online donation and set up a regular giving payment.
- If you would like to speak with a Feel the Magic® representative about establishing a workplace giving program contact us online or call us on (02) 4580-8613